You can listen to Amazon Music on nearly any device that’s out there. String up two tin cans on the flag pole, and that may work, too. (Or not. ) Here’s a more defined list, though.
Amazon Songs is as ubiquitous as almost any other music service on the market. Tens of millions of songs. Available on nearly any device you can imagine}. In your car. On your phone. On a TV. On your computer.
This the breakdown of all the gadgets you can use with Amazon Music, and where to find their respective applications:
- iPhone and iPad: Hit up this hyperlink in iTunes.
- Android: You’ll find it on Google Play, and the Amazon Appstore.
- Mac and PC desktop app: Download it right here. Works with Mac OS ten. 9 and up, and Windows 7 and up.
- Amazon Echo: If you’ve got an Amazon . com Echo and are an Amazon . com Prime subscriber, you’re all set. Just tell Alexa to play some music!
- On the web: Get to your nearest web browser and head here.
- In your car: If you’ve got Google android Auto or Apple’s CarPlay, you’re covered. Amazon Music works on both. And a amount of car manufacturers let Amazon . com Music work directly with their stock infotainment systems.
- Amazon Open fire TV: Amazon’s TV operating system also has entry to Amazon Music. Have from it!
- Amazon Fire Tablets: You’ll find Amazon Excellent Music preloaded on Amazon’s Fire tablets.
- Elsewhere: A few other places you can play Amazon Music include Roku, Sonos, Polk Omni, Bose, HEOS, Definitive Technology, plus PlayFi.
Amazon . com Music
- Get started with Amazon Songs
- Which Amazon . com Echo should you buy?
- All about Alexa Skills
- Top Echo Tips & Tricks
- Amazon Echo versus Google Home
See at Amazon